Tuesday 23 September 2014

Inspirations | Industrial Lighting At The Purple Pig Boro

Welcome to the first of my Inspirations posts, I'll be publishing these on a regular basis as I love whipping my SLR out and taking a few snaps of things I really consider to be inspirational interiors. Today I'll be looking at Industrial Lighting, in particular that at The Purple Pig Boro.

The Purple Pig Boro is a pretty new to the area, ingeniously branded Burger Bar. I've been a few time and eaten delicacies such as the 'Snoop Hoggy Hogg' & 'Chilli Chilli Bang Bang' but it's the Interiors that really keep me coming back - I'm a sucker for fabulous lighting.

I tend to get drawn to this style of lighting, for me there's just nothing like it. I love the raw industrial iron finish against the lamps & the shadows they create around the room are just phenomenal especially when the nights are drawing in. 




Adding this style of lighting to your Interior can totally transform the space & give it a much edgier appearance. Below are 5 more examples of Industrial Lighting.



1. Shades Of Light (£298.15)
2. Urban Cottage Industries (£52.80)
3. Barn Lighting Electrics (£90.32)
4. Etsy (£47.50)
5. YOBO (£14.99)

CMI




No comments:

Post a Comment