Sunday 21 September 2014

Introductions | Claire McPartland Interiors

Welcome to Claire McPartland Interiors & my own little space of Internet -  It's lovely to see you! Introductions first, I'm Claire & a Graduate Interior Designer (clue's in the title, right?) This is me below! I'm 24, originally from Middlesbrough in the sunny North East of England but just recently I've relocated to the hustle & bustle of Leeds City Centre.



My passion for Interiors has been apparent for as long as I can remember, I grew up in the 90's when watching 'Changing Rooms' was a monumental weekly occurrence & something to look forward to - For me anyway! I've always been more creative than I have academic but the Interior Designers from the show really inspired me to explore my creativity at a much more in depth level. I knew almost immediately Interior Design was a career I needed to pursue. At 14 I studied GCSE level Art & Design, which quickly turned into A Levels & eventually lead me to gain a Bachelor or Arts Degree (With Honours) in Interior Design. It's true what they say - Time flies when you're having fun!

I'll be using this little space of Internet to display my portfolio as well as a place to document Inspirational Interiors & my career journey. I hope you'll stick with me & enjoy what I'm posting - It's going to be an exciting ride!

CMI

No comments:

Post a Comment