Tuesday 21 October 2014

Portfolio | Office Design Part 1 | Hand & CAD Renders

Welcome to the second of my Portfolio posts, Ill be publishing these on a regular basis so you can can get an insight into the work I can produce as well as allowing you to come with me on my career journey. Today I'll be showing you my Hand & CAD Renders for an Office Design I produced a few weeks ago.

Client | A small marketing business 
Brief | As the company is re-branding they need to redesign their office space to suit their new image.

Hand Renders |





CAD Renders |





All perspective Hand Renders have been completed by myself using architectural pencils & Letraset Pro-Marker pens, these photos are unedited. The CAD Drawings included for the client have been produced using Google Sketchup applying my own measurements & skills for completion.

Office  Design Part 2 will include a general mood board & a product list picked out for the client.

CMI

No comments:

Post a Comment